Thursday 28 March 2019

All about me

Hi my name is Olivia I go to Kaniere School in Ruma Tui. I am a year 4 student. I am good at writing. I like doing art. I am good at maths. My best friend is Isaiah. I like playing on the flying fox at school with my friends. I am a gymnast. I like playing wink wink murder. I am in a class with Year 4 and 3 students. I do gymnastics, swimming and athletics. I have three cats 1 adult cat and to kittens, the adult cat is not a the mum of the kittens. My favourite animal is a giraffe. I am 8 years old. I am very creative. My favourite food is fish and chips. I like making things with paper. My goals for this year is to read faster and louder.My mum and dad's name is Bevan and Tracy my brother's name is Caden. My pets names are Fidget, Sprinkles and Mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.