Thursday 29 July 2021

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020

 This week we have been learning about the Olympic Games. The Olympic is on every 4 or 5 years like this year we are having  2020s Olympic because the Olympics was cancelled last year because of covid. We have to do some research about a competitor that is competing. This year I chose a horse rider named Uma O’neill  and her horse's name is Edelweiss. They have been partnered since Edelweiss was 8 years old. They have just go her first Grand Prix on the 7 of July 2021. Have you been watching the Olympics? Do you have a favourite sports person at the games?  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    I have been watching the Olympics every night. I have been enjoying the synchronised diving, its amazing. I dont have a favorite sports person. I like watching all of the new zealand athletes
    From
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, I haven't had much time to watch the Olpmpics but New Zealand atheletes have done very well. I hope we see some of the power olympics on t.v as Holly Robinson is competing this year. Do you know who Holly is? If you don't you should find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, Yes I agree with your mum, they are all heroes in my book and it was great to see such a variety of athletes in action. It was a great learning exercise, do you agree? What did you learn about Uma O'Neill?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.