Monday 5 August 2019

Melted Wax Crayon Art

When we started our clowns we wrote it in pencil then painted in melted crayon. Every time we painted we had different colours. We had to be careful with the paintings because it can crumble and fall off and we could only do one or two strokes with it. I  was happy when we were doing it because I like doing art. My clowns shirt is blue with a flower in the middle, it’s eye's are yellow.  Her ears are purple and she has a crown with pointy hair. All the clowns had boarders, my boarder has orange and yellow squares. I am proud of my clown because I worked hard on it.

5 comments:

  1. Well Done!! Your clown looks awesome

    From Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Ashlyn,
    I am a student from Papakura-Central school. I like how you described what the paint was like when you were painting and I like how your clown turned out in the end. This reminds me of the time I went to the circus and saw lots of clowns juggling and dancing. Maybe you could say why you like doing art. Would you like to do melted wax art again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Olivia,
    Hello my name is Livia I am from Papakura Central School I like you crown on the top of your pictures head.It reminds me of a circus which as clowns.I like how you did an orange and yellow border.I like how you did an orange and yellow border.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Livia I like how it reminds you of things. Make sure you read your writing before you publish because you repeated a sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.